Powerful, practical and aesthetically pleasing kitchen hoods
Combination appliances for the highest design and performance requirements
Two appliances in one
From eye-catching designer hoods to extractors that are integrated into the kitchen design, the new space-saving CombiCookTop is impressively easy to clean and, with its automatic functions, ensures you can concentrate fully on your cooking. Making the most of the space, and the ability to converse with guests while cooking makes open-plan kitchens an ongoing trend. These hoods allow you to fully exploit the benefits of open-plan kitchens and call for appliances that offer plenty of planning options, showcasing the kitchen in all its glory, and operating quietly.
Striking or Discreet?
Space-saving – Headroom – Aesthetic Hoods.
Whether you’re looking for space-saving, stylish design, our product range has different hoods to meet every need.
- Space-saving and barely noticeable:
- Built-in range hoods and integrated range hoods are installed in wall units or in a specially-made casing. By integrating them into the kitchen design, they become virtually invisible.
- For Kitchen islands
- With their stylish design, island hoods make a statement. Less striking but equally suitable for kitchen islands are ceiling hoods.
- Extractors built into the worktop
- An ideal solution for clean lines and an unimpeded view of the hob. Since the extractor is positioned right next to the pans, it draws the vapors directly downwards. On the other hand, a downward hood is fitted behind the hob and extends upwards to pan height when in use. It is particularly suitable for panorama hobs.
Easy clean and user-friendly
Simple cleaning process
The parts in our appliances are easy to remove for cleaning: hoods and metal grease filters, activated charcoal filter, drip tray for hob hood, and cleaning the hob with integrated range hood.
Common features among our hoods
We have made it easy for you to maintain the hoods effectively through the following features:
- Easily accessible filters ( to remove and put back)
- Filter cleaning indication (it reminds you when it’s time to clean the filter)
- An effective boost function (it removes about four times more air in an hour than is contained in the average house.)
- Dishwasher-safe filters (filters have a multiple-layer and long-lasting mesh of stainless steel, that you easily clean in your dishwasher)